Call for Submissions
IIMB Management Review (IMR) is organising the fourth annual Doctoral Students' Conference (IMRDC) in Management Studies on December 17 and 18, 2012, at IIM Bangalore. We invite paper submissions from doctoral students from institutions in India with doctoral programmes. The submissions will be reviewed by a Faculty Committee and a maximum of twelve papers will be shortlisted for presentation and discussion at the conference where insightful feedback on the papers will be provided. The presenters of the selected papers will be provided accommodation and APEX airfare. Among these twelve papers, three best papers will be selected and recognised with the following awards (in alphabetical order): Dipak C. Jain Award, Pradip N. Khandwalla Award and Marti G. Subrahmanyam Award. The academicians after whom the prizes are named will play an active role in the final selection of the prize winning papers.
Draft Submission: 15 August 2012
Final Submission: 15 September 2012
Date of Conference: 17 and 18 December 2012
- The conference is open to students who are in the fourth year of the doctoral programme or beyond
- Only one paper per person is allowed; Co-authorship with faculty is permitted
- The paper should not have been submitted to or already published before in any academic journal.
- Students must first submit a draft of the paper (not abstract) and follow up with the final paper
- The draft of the paper must be at least 12 pages long (double spaced) excluding the cover page.
- The cover page of the draft and the final paper should contain the title of the paper, the name of the authors and the authors' affiliation. Rest of the draft copy and final paper should have no reference to authors.
- The draft and the final paper must be formatted in Times New Roman, 12 pt font with 1" margin on all sides.
- The recommended length of the full paper is 10,000 words. The full paper, inclusive of tables, figures and appendices, should be submitted in a single document. Two versions of the final paper must be submitted -- one in Microsoft Word and the other in pdf format.
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in IIMB Management Review subject to author approval.
Prof Rejie George Pallathitta and Prof Arnab Mukherji
CONTACT DETAILS: For any enquiries please contact the IMRDC secretariat at the address below. All email queries should bear the subject line: IMRDC 2012
IMRDC Secretariat / IIMB Management Review, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 076, Phone: 91-80-26993099, Fax: 91-80-26584050