The IIMB Alumni Association is a legal entity that connects every individual who has been nurtured by this great institution. IIMB has produced leaders, entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, artists, writers and what not. The Alumni Association brings all these outstanding people together on a single dais. Engage, energize and enhance - keeping this motto in mind, IIMBAA seamlessly connects with the Institute, faculty, students and fellow alumni.
Mission of IIMBAA
The IIMB Alumni Association aims to link the alumni to the institution, develop synergistic plans to support the institution and achieve its vision, and to enable the institute to add value to all its stakeholders.
Objectives of IIMBAA
- To establish and maintain an alumni association structure - board, chapters, batch representatives that will enable in the smooth governance of the association
- To inspire alumni to enhance the leadership of the Institute
- To provide a focal point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other
- To support the institute with resources that it will need for its various activities
- To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities
Membership and Benefits
Every student pays INR 3000 for a lifetime membership of IIMB Alumni Association. Once he/she becomes an alumnus, they get and IIMB Alumni Card, an option cobranded IIMB HDFC Mastercard, notifications of events in the worldwide chapters, get our biannual magazine, quarterly newsletter etc. Details on how to engage with the alumni office are available on the IIMBAA website.