Chairperson, Centre for Corporate Governance and Citizenship
Chairperson, Alumni Relations
Fellow Program in Management, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, 1996
PGD in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, XLRI, Jamshedpur, 1987
Bachelor of Commerce, Jyoti Nivas College, Bangalore University, 1983
Gender and Generational diversity in organizations
Ethics and CSR teaching in business schools
HRM in rapid growth contexts
IIM Bangalore: April 2002-present
Consultant with The P & P Group
Personnel Officer at Wipro Ltd.
Business Leadership Program (for the Murugappa Group)
Technology leadership program for an IT company
Board of Advisors -- National HRD Network Bangalore Chapter
Chairperson of the Board of Svaraj and Fourth Wave Foundation, Bangalore
Board member of Enable India Bangalore
Member of the India leadership team of Globethics.net, a Geneva based Not for profit organization
Indian Council for Cultural Relations Chair Professor for Corporate responsibility at the HHL Graduate School of Management Leipzig, Germany for the period 2012-13 on deputation.
British Council Visiting Scholar at the International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility at the Nottingham University Business School to develop the website www.teachcsr.com which intends to promote teaching in Business Ethics and CSR in India.
- Shruti R. Sardeshmukh & Vasanthi Srinivasan (2014) ICT and work-family balance: context of Indian software services. Labour & Industry: a journal of the social and Economic relations of work, 24 (1), 40-54
- Srinivasan, V & Chandwani, R (2014) HRM innovations in Rapid Growth contexts: the healthcare sector in India. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 25(10)
- Srinivasan, V, Murty L S & Nakra M (2013) "Career Persistence of women software professionals in India" Gender in Management: An international journal, 28(4)
- Chatterjee, C & Srinivasan, V (2013) "Ethics in the healthcare sector in India" IIMB Management Review, 25(1) 49-62
- Srinivasan, V (2012). Developing a "Responsible Business" course for business schools in India. Vikalpa, 37(2), 102-108
- Srinivasan, V (2012) Multi Generations in the workforce: Building Collaboration. IIMB Management Review, 24 (1)
- Srinivasan, V (2012) Business Ethics in the South and South East Asia. Journal of Business Ethics: Volume 104, Issue 1 (2012), Page 73-81
- Khatri, N; Ojha, A. K; Budhwar, P; Srinivasan, V; Varma, A. (2012) Management research in India: Current state and future directions. IIMB Management Review, 24 (2), 104-115
- Das, Bidipta, Rao, Menaka & Srinivasan, V (2012) Bridging the Cross Cultural Transformational Li (Distance Measure) at Huawei Technology India Private Limited. South Asian Journal of Management, 19(1).
- Krishnan R T, Reddy CM, Srinivasan V & Jaiswal M (2011) "The leadership Journey in the Murugappa Group" Vikalpa, 36(4).
- Valk, R & Srinivasan. V (2011) "Work family Balance of Indian women software professionals: A qualitative study" in IIMB Management Review, 23(1)39-50
- Srinivasan V, Ajith-John D & Nirmala Maria (2014) Generational cohorts and personal values: An exploratory study in the Indian workplace in Generational Diversity at work: New perspectives. Eds. Parry, E & Taylor & Francis
- Srinivasan V & Gupta, A (2013) Women professionals in the software services sector in India. Handbook of research on promoting women's careers, Eds. Vinnicombe S, Burke R J, Blake-Beard S & Moore L. Edward -Elgar.
- Srinivasan V (2012) Business Ethics In Teaching, Training, and Research in South and South East Asia in Global Survey of Business Ethics in Teaching, Training and Research, Eds. Rossouw D & Stuckelberger C
- Chandwani R, Jha M, Nagadevara V, and Srinivasan V (2012) "Narayana Hrudayalaya - How the HR Practices and Policies Enable Organizational Strategy Implementation." Innovations in People Management: Cases in Organizational Behaviour, HR, and Communication, Eds. Bhatnagar J., Bajaj, G. and Ghosh S. Macmillan Publishers (India)
- Srinivasan V, Ajith-John, D & Maria Nirmala (2014) Employee Generations in the workforce in India, SHRM India.