Fellow in Management, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Master of Business Administration, Osmania University
Bachelor of Science, Osmania University
Learning and Development Processes of Managers
Human Dimensions of Corporate Restructuring
Leadership and Organizational Change.
Organizational Capabilities; Capacity Building in Large Systems
Evaluation of Training and Development Programs
Organizational Capacity Assessment and Building for a Large Multinational Corporation in Information Technology Business.
Design and delivery of Leadership Development Programs for Senior Managers of a Leading Regulatory Organization.
Institutional impact assessment study for the Forest department funded by an international donor agency
Restructuring Regional Rural Banks, an assignment undertaken for NABARD
Design, conduct and evaluation of assessment centers as a basis for developing first line managers for a leading multi product company in United Kingdom
IIM Bangalore: 1989-present
Assistant Professor, Behavioural Sciences Group, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. (1979-1989)
Visiting Research Fellow, Center for Study of Management Learning, University of Lancaster, U.K. (1985-86)
Visiting Scholar, Stanford Center for Organizational Research. (2001)
- Effective Training: Systems, Strategies and Processes, Pearson, 2011
- Towards Developing a Processual Understanding of Power Sector Restructuring: The case of Orissa Electricity Board; Utilities Policy, Vol.9, Issue No.3, pp 93-105, October 2001. Elsevier Science, UK.
- Roles of the Principal Players during Restructuring: The Case of Orissa State Electricity Board in Transforming Organizations - A Global Perspective 2003.
-Project Managers in the Software Industry - A Competency Profile; Management Review, June 1999.
- Management Learning: Experiences of Potential Managers in Process. Productivity, Vol.31, No.3, October?December, 1990.
- Designing In?company Management Development Programmes: An Approach", Published in Indian Journal of Training and Development, Vol. XXV, No.4, October?December 1995.