- Editorial Advisory Board, Asian Journal of Management Cases
- Vice President, Case Research Society of India
- Chairperson (Admissions, Financial Aid and Scholarships) at IIM Bangalore
- Chairperson, Placements at IIM Lucknow
- Fellow, IIM Ahmedabad, India
- Post Graduation in Forestry Management (PGDFM), Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal, India
- BSc (Mathematics), Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi, Madurai Kamaraj University, India
R Srinivasan Print Bio
Corporate Strategy & Policy
Chairperson, Executive Education Programmes
Srinivasan received his doctoral degree (Fellow Programme in Management) from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. He worked for about eight years at IIM Lucknow before joining IIM Bangalore.
His areas of research include strategies of multi-sided platform organizations, strategy processes in rapid growth organizations, and competitive, corporate and international strategies.
Srinivasan has co-authored a textbook on strategic management and a research-based book on knowledge management in the Indian context. He has published papers and cases in several international and national journals. He has authored a number of cases on Indian organizations on platform business models, rapid growth, strategy, and knowledge management.
He teaches competitive strategy, corporate strategy, mergers & acquisitions, and strategies for platform-mediated networks at the post-graduate level; strategy classics and strategy process research at the doctoral level.
He has designed and coordinated executive education programmes on strategy for senior managers. He has conducted customized workshops on visioning, strategizing and strategic planning, and strategic performance management for various multinational, government, public and private organizations.
He has undertaken consulting projects for various large organizations on strategic planning and restructuring.